Wednesday, November 01, 2006 11:32 IST
Amid reports of a couple participating in the TV dance show 'Nach Baliye2' having allegedly procured 200 prepaid SIM cards to garner maximum votes to win the
competition, Star One, the channel on which the show is being aired, has said rules and regulations set for 'Nach Baliye 2' have not been violated by any of its
''The rules and regulations set for Nach Baliye 2 have not been violated in any way whatsoever by any of its participants,''Star One said in a statement.
In the statement, the CEO of Star Entertainment Sameer Nair said,''we have definitely encouraged all Nach Baliye participants to canvas for votes, and many of them have
gone the extra mile to do so - from printing posters and distributing them, travelling to different parts of the country and canvassing, urging their family, friends and fans to
vote for them in large numbers, to getting special "vote for us" T-shirts created.
However, the rules of 'Nach Baliye 2 state clearly that no more than 20 votes will be accepted from any one landline, cell number or email id per episode.
participants are committed to abiding by all the rules of the show, and our systems are robust enough to ensure that all set rules and regulations are followed in toto."
Media reports last week said the couple participating in the reality show had bought 200 SIM cards (mobile connections) of a private mobile company registered in
a third person's name so that they can get maximum 'audience' votes in the reality dance competition which is at a crucial stage.
Describing reports in the media as "baseless accusations that affect the reputation and credibility of the participants and the show", Mr Nair said,''the channel and the
company regret the use of slanderous language by parts of the media, and urge them not to hype these baseless accusations.''
- Monday, January 22, 2018 Watch 'Welcome To New York' trailer - A mad fun ride!
|Superstar Salman Khan rarely takes to social media, but when he does it's always for something that's close to his heart...|
- Monday, January 22, 2018 It's a wrap for Dutt biopic!
|The makers of Sanjay Dutt biopic have wrapped the shooting of the film. |
Fox Star, the producers of the film shared the news...
- Monday, January 22, 2018 After Aamir now Salman heads to China with 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
|Eros International, in partnership with Salman Khan Ventures and Chinese film company E Stars Films is ready to release the...|
- Monday, January 22, 2018 Now wait for some more time to enjoy 'Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety'!
|The makers of Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety have announced that the film will now release on February 23 in the wake of the changes...|