The actress' journey in B-town from a wrestling ring into a fashion icon has been a captivating one. Be it on-screen or off, Sanya doesn't fail to surprise us with her curated looks and makeup.
With her iconic curls, Sanya looks mesmerizing in both Indian and Western outfit. Moreover, when it comes to coordinating her outfits with accessories, this dazzling diva is a master of all.
Sanya's transformation from a 'Dangal Girl' to a million bucks 'Pataakha' has always been a sight to our sore eyes.
Here are some of the head-turning looks of Sanya Malhotra during her promotions of Pataakha:
1. Sanya preferred keeping it chic and casual with ripped jeans teamed and black blazer.
2. The actress looked a million dollar in this all white and golden embroidered lehenga.
3. Sanya's look in this black lehenga is simple yet classy.
4. This young star was seen experimenting with her looks. The monochromatic leaf printed trousers teamed with a denim shirt left everyone spellbound.
5. Sanya impressed the audience again with this look where she donned a monochromatic dress teamed with black stilettos.
6. For once, Sanya also opted a comfortable black Indo-western dress paired with a pair of red striped jootis.
7. In another appearance, Sanya donned a little white and red stripped red dress.
8. The gorgeous actress wowed us with this quirky look. Sanya ensembled her look with white pencil heels and oxidized earrings.
9. In this bottle green lehenga, choker and minimal makeup, Sanya looked ready to rock this festive season with this look.
Apart from being a talented actress, Sanya is also an ardent dancer who recently took to social media sharing a video of her jaw-dropping performance on the much-loved track Dilbar. Within minutes of her uploading the video, Sanya's post garnered a humongous response from all her fans.
The actress is currently juggling between multiple projects and leaving no stones unturned to do justice with her character.
On the work front, Sanya will be seen next opposite Ayushman Khurrana in Badhaai Ho, Vishal Bhardwaj's Pataakha and Ritesh Batra's film 'Photographer' alongside Nawazuddin Siddiqui.