Friday, January 11, 2019 17:24 IST
-Amazon Prime Video unveiled the trailer of the show today, on 10th January 2019
As 2019 draws in, Amazon Prime Video gears up for the release of another Prime Original series Four More Shots Please! Questioning stereotypical gender norms, the narrative follows the life-journey of four modern Indian women caught in urban and cultural transition. . Today, the makers have dropped the official trailer of the show and it surely has left the audience thrilled!
Have you watched it yet? If not then we have a list of reasons why the trailer is worth catching up on!
1. Friendship, love, intimacy, diverse sexual orientations, sexual fantasy, fun, freedom, impulse, etc. the trailer takes us through every possible metropolitan-associated life-moment, we could think of.
2. Did anyone just say Milind Soman? Yes, the actor returns to the silver screen and looks quite delish in the trailer. He will be seen sharing screen space with four gorgeous ladies - Sayani Gupti, Kriti Kulhari, Bani J and Maanvi Garoo.
3. Love your girl gang? This is a series dedicated to celebrating female friendship! If the trailer is any indication, the series will be loaded with relatable moments and laugh out loud candidness.
4. A tall dark handsome guy juggling bottles at a bar-counter looks attractive, doesn't he? Actor Prateik Babbar marks his digital debut with a promising on-screen avatar and looks charming as ever.
5. The evergreen Simone Singh returns to the screen with another magnetic character and is surely setting some serious beauty goals in the trailer.
Catch all the unaltered drama and sass with Amazon Prime Original Series Four More Shots, Please! launching exclusively on Amazon Prime Video this January.
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 Checkout! Shraddha Kapoor is giving fashion goals with her upcoming film’s promotional looks!
|Shraddha Kapoor has been riding high on the success of her super hit 2019 and the two upcoming films in 2020 where she...|
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 Alliance Tyres associates with Kangana Ranaut starrer Panga
|Blue Bang Media & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd creates co-branded campaign through a common narrative between the film and the brand...|
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 Here’s what makes Aditya Roy Kapur and Disha Patani the most happening duo
|Malang has broken the temperature and raised the bar with its sureshot party hits and the amazing trailer. The fans are totally...|
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 ZEE5 continues to house the largest film library in India, to premiere 'Hotel Mumbai' on 24th January
|India's largest video streaming platform, ZEE5, is all set to premiere one of the most critically appreciated films in recent...|