Why Rhea Chakraborty wants SSR's investigation case to be transferred to Mumbai police?
Thursday, July 30, 2020 11:27 IST
By Santa Banta News Network
Sushant's father KK Singh recently filed an FIR against actress Rhea Chakraborty, Sushant's girlfriend. Responding to the FIR, Rhea has now filed a petition in the Supreme Court regarding the investigation matter of Sushant's suicide case.

Rhea's lawyer Satish Maneshinde has filed the petition in the apex court demanding the transfer of investigation in Sushant Singh Rajput's death case to Mumbai police. ANI recently shared Rhea's lawyer's statement that reads "Petition filed by Rhea Chakraborty in Supreme Court seeking transfer of investigation in #SushantSinghRajput's death to Mumbai."

KK Singh has made several allegations on Rhea under section 340, 306, 342, and 406 of the Indian Penal Code. Sushant's father has also demanded a proper investigation of the transaction worth Rs. 17 crores from Sushant's bank account to some unknown accounts. KK Singh has alleged Rhea for not taking care of their son Sushant during his depression phase and has raised the question of why Sushant got depressed after her relationship with Rhea.
Hide Comments
Show Comments