Monday, February 04, 2008 16:22 IST
Nikki or Pari but Rashmi is really very much into both the characters. And she loves it. We thought to disturb her a
little bit from her busy schedule. Here is an excerpt.
1. The show is only four days old, how are you feeling?
A: Right now I have mixed feelings. I am feeling really excited than nervous. I am expecting everything to turn out
positive. But at the same time I am scared too.
2. Who do you like the most, Nikki or Pari?
A: I like Nikki. Nikki can do anything and she is very bubbly. But Pari has certain limitations as she is a star. I like
Nikki for her simple and innocent living.
3. Isn't it difficult to switch on and off between the two characters?
A: It is really very difficult to do especially when both are to be played on the same day.
4. How you got the opportunity to work with B.R.Films?
A: I have done couple of bhojpuri films. But I wanted to do something better than bhojpuri so I thought to give Indian
Television a try. Then one day I got a call from B.R.Films for the auditions, there I gave my best. They were happy
with my auditions and I became Pari and Nikki.
5. So are you enjoying?
A: Of Course I am enjoying hell a lot. I love Nikki and Pari.
6. Have you done any serial before?
A: Yes I did ‘Ravan' before. I played Ravan's wife there. I wanted to see how Indian Television works.
7. How is Rashmi in real life?
A: Rashmi is 70% Nikki and 30% Pari. I am really chulbuli and naughty by nature.
8. Is this serial going to follow story of great films like ‘seeta aur geeta' and ‘chaalbaaz'?
A: No-no it's very much different from the two. Unlike the two films they are not duplicates but look-alikes. And
here our main focus is to motivate those people who are like Nikki. We want them to tell that whatever you dream
can become true.
9. Were you always interested in acting?
A: Actually I never thought of acting. I always thought of becoming doctor or air-hostess. And let me tell you the
story of Nikki is somewhat like my life. Everything fell into my lap without expectations.
It all started
when I was learning classical dance. My guru told me about a bhojpuri film. I went there and met the people. That
is how I got the opportunity.
10. Whom you get along very well on the sets?
A: Apart from my mom and bhabhi I get along well with Upasna, who is my mami on-screen. On-screen she hits
me but as soon the camera is shut she really take care of me just like my mom.
11. What are your future plans?
A: As of now I want to concentrate on Pari Hoon Main only. Mat be after this serial I will try in films.
12. What you do in free time?
A: I like to listen music, go out with my friends and family, shopping etc. but now its very rare I get free
13. One reason why should people watch this serial?
A: Its not that they should watch, but if they want they should. We all have done lot of hard work and we want to
make sure that audience is getting entertained in half an hour.
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016 'Mard ko dard nahin hota,' says gritty-pretty Rupali Suri
|Gladrags Mega Model winner, anchor, host, theatre performer, fashionista and now a film actress; Rupali Suri is heading...|
- Saturday, September 24, 2016 We are too available: Arjun Kapoor
|It's a fact one can't stress enough. Arjun Kapoor comes from two generations of producers. It's in his genes...|
- Friday, September 23, 2016 'My journey in Bollywood has not been easy but a beautiful one!': Manjari Fadnis
|Manjari Fadnis, popularly known for her roles in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na and Rok Sako Toh Rok Lo has a surprise for her audience...|
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
|Remakes are becoming the new hit formula in Bollywood, but actor Arjun Kapoor believes there is no point in retelling a...|