Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Thursday, July 02, 2015 Sunny Leone slams Rakhi, Celina's 'useless' comments
|Sunny Leone finds it "unprofessional" on the part of item girl Rakhi Sawant and actress Celina Jaitley to make "baseless"...|
- Thursday, July 02, 2015 Shot in the dark: This actress wasn't invited to her ex's party
|These two young actors had been linked to each other for a long time and when their relationship status was made public at...|
- Thursday, July 02, 2015 What's may turn out to be the USP of Salman's Bajrangi Bhaijaan?
|With Salman Khan's upcoming film Bajrangi Bhaijaan releasing on Eid, 17th July the makers of the film are specially...|
- Thursday, July 02, 2015 SRK's witty reply to 'Raees' vs 'Sultan' box office clash
|When asked about his film Raees' release clashing with that of Salman Khan-starrer 'Sultan' on Eid 2016, Shah Rukh...|