Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 Namastey England under divine's umbrella!
|Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra seek blessings at Golden Temple along with director Vipul Amrutlal Shah before kickstarting...|
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 Shahid Kapoor wrap the shoot of Batti Gul Meter Chalu a day prior to be with Meera and Misha
|Shahid Kapoor finished the shoot of yesterday, a day before schedule, the unit assumed he would head to Mumbai, in time for...|
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 Shraddha Kapoor reports to the sets of Batti Gul Meter Chalu despite being unwell!
|Shraddha Kapoor who began shooting for her upcoming film Batti Gul Meter Chalu on February 11th in Uttarakhand has fallen under the weather...|
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 Team Loveratri celebrates director Abhiraj Minawala's birthday on sets
|Abhiraj Minawala who is marking his directorial debut with Loveratri celebrates his birthday on the sets of the film...|