Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Thursday, July 28, 2016 OMG! Poonam gets nasty again while playing rock paper game
|She committed to strip for Team India, then she went ahead with ice bucket challenge followed by a sassy yoga antic...|
- Thursday, July 28, 2016 Richa all set to surprise you with her singing skills
|From the likes of Amitabh Bachchan to Varun Dhawan, several celebrities have been bestowed with the honour of singing...|
- Thursday, July 28, 2016 Toota jo Tara from A Flying Jatt Motion Poster OUT Now!
|The makers of A Flying Jatt has launched the motion poster for the song Toota jo Tara slated to release tomorrow...|
- Thursday, July 28, 2016 Kriti Sanon had a working birthday
|Young actress Kriti Sanon who made her big debut in Sajid Nadiadwala's Heropanti celebrated her birthday on 27th July...|