Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 Breaking: Watch the power-packed trailer of Salman's 'Sultan'
|By now it has become quite conspicuous to all of us that "Sultan" is one of the most talked about cine cantata of the year. Besides...|
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 Revealed: Kangana gaga over this man, who is he?
|Actress Kangana Ranaut says she is not just a fan of Hansal Mehta's sensitive handling of subjects on screen but also loves...|
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 Are Farhan and Adhuna still close?
|Adhuna Bhabhani and Farhan Akhtar may have gone their separate ways, but things are still cordial between them. Adhuna...|
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 Shot in the dark: This director is desperate to call truce with actor friend
|This director is trying hard to patch up with his actor friend with whom he had a major fallout a few years ago...|