Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016 Disha Patani kills it in Kaun Tujhe song from MS Dhoni!
|The makers of MS Dhoni have released their second song titled "Kaun Tujhe." The song features Sushant Singh Rajput and Disha...|
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016 Jacqueline is a choreographers' delight!
|Jacqueline has been riding high on the success of back of back hits with Housefull 3, Dishoom, A Flying Jatt...|
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016 Sanju Baba & Salman creates a golden history
|Film actor Sanjay Dutt & Salman Khans blockbuster hit movie 'Saajan' will soon complete 25 years...|
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016 Ritesh Sidhwani is exulted because of Shraddha, see why?
|Ritesh Sidhwani has bought all time favorites like Rock On, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobaara, Don, Don 2 and many more...|