Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018 Baazaar Trailer asks you to cross the line to win the game!
|Ever since the announcement of Baazar, the film has been in news for its ensemble cast comprising Saif Ali Khan...|
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018 Here's the first poster of Thugs of Hindostan!
|After releasing the motion posters of all the characters of Thugs of Hindostan, the makers have now released...|
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018 Tumbbad trailer unravels an enigma of mystery and spookiness!
|The makers of Tumbbad released the trailer of the film leaving everyone spooked with the never seen before spine-chilling...|
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018 Watch Kajol personifying timeless beauty in 'Ruk Ruk' from Helicopter Eela
|Here's presenting the much-awaited song 'Ruk Ruk' from Pradeep Sarkar's upcoming film, Helicopter Eela...|