Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Saturday, December 10, 2016 Rani Mukerji shares first image of Adira
|Bollywood Actress Rani Mukerji Chopra has shared the first image of her and filmmaker-husband Aditya Chopra's daughter Adira...|
- Saturday, December 10, 2016 'Ok Jaanu' gets its release date!
|Actors Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor are set to return to the big screen with "Ok Jaanu", which will release...|
- Saturday, December 10, 2016 Why Rishi Kapoor is thankful to Gauri Khan?
|Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor has thanked Gauri Khan, entrepreneur and wife of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, for turning...|
- Saturday, December 10, 2016 Aditya Chopra taught me to love movies: Karan Johar
|Filmmaker Karan Johar has praised Aditya Chopra and says it was the "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge" director who taught him to love...|