Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 What's Ranbir doing with his ex-crush and Imran's wife, Avantika?
|This snapshot doing the rounds has Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan and his wife Avantika Malik in what appears to be a night out with a bunch of pals...|
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 Bollywood actress Mamta Kulkarni and spouse lands in legal trouble
|Former Bollywood actress Mamta Kulkarni and her Kenya-based husband Vicky Goswami have come under the scanner of police...|
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 Salman, Priyanka, Hrithik, DP to perform at IIFA 2016
|It will be the celebration of Indian cinema in Spain when Bollywood stars like Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra...|
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 'Azhar' literally getting on the nerves of Sangeeta Bijlani?
|Sangeeta Bijlani seems to be quite concerned about her portrayal as the infamous 'homebreaker' in biopic 'Azhar'...|