Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Friday, February 27, 2015 Were Aamir and Kiran offered Rs 2 crore for an ad?
|It appears that Aamir Khan has had a change of heart. After hosting television talk show Satyamev Jayate...|
- Friday, February 27, 2015 Shot in the dark: This actor beat up his wife after getting drunk
|This married actor, who has mostly played negative roles, had a severe drinking problem in the past...|
- Friday, February 27, 2015 Taapsee goes an extra mile for Agra ka Daabra
|Taapsee Pannu who plays a shy muslim girl from Agra in Shoojit Sircar's next production has started...|
- Friday, February 27, 2015 Abhay and his ex Preeti to unite again
|Abhay Deol and Preeti Desai may not be a couple anymore, but will come face to face on the sets of a zombie comedy...|