Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Friday, September 22, 2017 Watch: When Judwaa 1 met Judwaa 2!
|The most awaited moment is here! Judwaa 1 Salman Khan meets Judwaa 2 Varun Dhawan in this video clip...|
- Friday, September 22, 2017 Watch: Raai Laxmi in yet another hot and steamy song 'Mala Seenha'
|After teasing the audience with the teaser, trailer and title track now the makers of 'Julie 2' has released yet another...|
- Friday, September 22, 2017 When SRK missed his daughter, Suhana
|Shah Rukh Khan is a known addict and he smokes, even more, when he's not under any check and bar...|
- Friday, September 22, 2017 It's a Wrap for Salman- Katrina Starrer Tiger Zinda Hai
|YRF's mega flick Tiger Zinda Hai starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif has