Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Tuesday, December 01, 2015 Box office: 'Tamasha' rakes in Rs 38 cr in its opening weekend
|The much-awaited Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone starrer 'Tamasha', which hit theatres last week, raked in Rs 38.23 crore...|
- Tuesday, December 01, 2015 Shot in the dark: This actress is getting too big for her boots?
|This few films old actress threw tantrums at the launch of her upcoming video...|
- Tuesday, December 01, 2015 Deepika Padukone gets rave reviews for 'Tamasha'
|Deepika Padukone and Ranbir kapoor starer 'Tamasha' opened to audiences on 27th November, 2015...|
- Tuesday, December 01, 2015 Hindi version of Pitbull's 'Dale' on Priyanka's mind
|Bollywood actress-singer Priyanka Chopra has sent "much love" from India to American rapper Pitbull and says she's game...|