Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Thursday, October 27, 2016 Sohum Shah joins Kangana Ranaut for the shoot of Simran
|Helmed by critically acclaimed director Hansal Mehta, Simran stars Kangana...|
- Thursday, October 27, 2016 PC says no to nudity
|Despite agreeing to do intimate scenes with Quantico co-star Ryan, the actress says no to skin-show for upcoming projects...|
- Thursday, October 27, 2016 Kangana takes a dig at Hrithik and Priyanka!
|Kangana Ranaut, who is busy filming Hansal Mehta's Simran these days, had appeared on Neha Dhupia's show #NoFilterNeha recently...|
- Thursday, October 27, 2016 Deepika not approached for Siddharth Anand's next
|Gossip mills were abuzz with news of Deepika Padukone's being considered for Siddharth Anand's next, an Indo China production...|