Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Thursday, May 28, 2015 Sunny Leone on a break: Clearing charges of obscenity!
|Sunny Leone has supposedly taken a three-day break from the shoot of a reality show 'Splitsvilla 8' to fight 'obscenity' charges against her...|
- Thursday, May 28, 2015 Salman thanks SRK, Aamir for launching 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' look
|After years of animosity, the three Khans of Bollywood are back to being friends with Salman today thanking Shah Rukh and Aamir...|
- Thursday, May 28, 2015 Was Disha Patani replaced by Shraddha Kapoor in 'Baaghi'?
|Apparently, newcomer Disha Patani was dumped without intimation to accommodate Shraddha Kapoor in her debut film 'Baaghi'...|
- Friday, May 29, 2015 Why Madhur forced to miss shoot of his own film 'Calendar Girls'?
|It is unusual for directors to be not allowed on the location for the shoot of their own films. But it happened with...|