Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Wednesday, August 05, 2015 Watch First Look of SRK's 'Fan'! 'Aa Raha Hai SRK Ka Sabse Bada Fan'
|When it's about stirring the grapevine or fiddling with viewers' curiosity then certainly no one can do that better than King of Bollywood, SRK...|
- Tuesday, August 04, 2015 Hema's special treat for the man who saved her life
|So finally "dream girl" of Bollywood is hale and hearty. And soon after getting well what she has done is to honor the Good Samaritan...|
- Tuesday, August 04, 2015 No respite for PC for a year
|From Montreal in Canada, Priyanka Chopra has now flown to New York in the US for the shoot of her TV show 'Quantico'...|
- Tuesday, August 04, 2015 Kangana is picky in choosing relations?
|She is the reigning queen of Bollywood and everybody wants a piece of her but actress Kangana Ranaut says she is very careful...|