Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 Sonakshi gets into Twitter battle with Armaan Malik!
|Sonakshi Sinha might be super excited about her performance at pop star Justin Bieber's maiden concert in India, but the news hasn't gone down well with singers Kailash Kher and Armaan Malik.|
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 From young to old, Shraddha looks fierce in Haseena
|Shraddha Kapoor has always been the girl next door. But now she has taken up the task to change that image with her upcoming flick 'Haseena'.|
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 Zaheer Khan-Sagarika Ghatge are now 'Partners for life', announced their engagement
|If you are still not over with the much talked about marriage of Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech, then get ready for another!|
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 Farhan Akhtar endures the heat with a 'Gumcha'
|Farhan Akhtar who has been shooting for his upcoming film Lucknow Central used gamcha to shield the heat.|