Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016 Watch super entertaining trailer of 'Kapoor & Sons'
|Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan starring 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer has been unveiled...|
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016 Revealed: How Ranbir is coping with break-up?
|If rumours of his break-up with Katrina Kaif are true, Ranbir Kapoor seems to be channeling all his energies post the...|
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016 Watch! Parineeti sings and announces her next film
|Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra has finally announced her new project through a video after a year of no-show. Here...|
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016 Why Preity is furious over media?
|Actress Preity Zinta has yet again denied a report that she is tying the knot with boyfriend Gene Goodenough this Valentine's week...|