Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Friday, December 19, 2014 Will 2015 be an year of change for PC?
|Priyanka Chopra, who has turned producer this year, says in the New Year she will enter...|
- Friday, December 19, 2014 Trouble not yet over for 'PK'?
|A single-screen cinema chain, that runs two theatres in Mumbai, has refused to screen 'pk' in protest...|
- Friday, December 19, 2014 Shradda thrilled as Galliyan ranks second on musical charts
|Shraddha Kapoor is extremely thrilled that the song "Galliyan" has made it to the 2nd spot in musical charts...|
- Friday, December 19, 2014 Huma celebrates her first award this season
|Huma Qureshi's team threw her a small party to celebrate her victory. The actress won the award for breakthrough...|