Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Sunday, April 19, 2015 Hit And Run Case: Salman's defense gives a shocking twist to the case
|Giving a sensational twist to the ongoing re-trial of Bollywood actor Salman Khan in the accident case...|
- Sunday, April 19, 2015 'Mr. India' to 'Mr. X': Fascination with the 'invisible man' continues
|Isn't it fascinating when someone tells you that you can see something that's invisible? It is...|
- Sunday, April 19, 2015 Ash, Sonam to dazzle at Cannes 2015
|Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who is gearing up for her comeback on the silver screen, will be scorching the...|
- Sunday, April 19, 2015 Another trouble begins for Salman?
|Bollywood actor Salman Khan has been asked to appear before the court of the Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) in...|