Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018 Watch: 'Dhadak' is the soothing love song of the season!
|Ever since the trailer of the Dhadak starring Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter was released, it has intrigued the audience...|
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018 Jacqueline Fernandez is all smiles as she leaves for Dabangg tour
|After an electrifying performance at Miss India 2018 finale, Jacqueline Fernandez immediately leaves for Dabangg tour...|
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018 Here's a new poster of Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'!
|Akshay Kumar unveiled another poster of his upcoming movie, 'Gold'...|
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018 The romantic title track of 'Dhadak' is all set to release today!
|Ever since the trailer of the Dhadak starring Jhanvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter was released, it has intrigued the audiences...|