Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Wednesday, November 22, 2017 'Gulbadan' from 'Firangi' brings back the 'Old School Mujra'!
|Kapil Sharma is gearing up for his next movie 'Firangi' which is all set to release on 1st December 2017. A historical...|
- Wednesday, November 22, 2017 'Tera Intezaar' title track out feat. Sunny Leone!
|The title track of the Sunny Leone and Arbaaz Khan starrer 'Tera Intezaar' is out now...|
- Wednesday, November 22, 2017 Shraddha felicitated with Youth Icon at IFFI!
|Actress Shraddha Kapoor on Tuesday was felicitated with Youth Icon of NextGen of Indian Cinema accolade at the 48th International...|
- Wednesday, November 22, 2017 Ranveer Singh breaks his silence over 'Padmavati' row!
|Actor Ranveer Singh, who essays the role of Alauddin Khilji in 'Padmavati', has finally broken silence over...|