Friday, January 27, 2012 17:05 IST
With the party season once again in full swing, Amrita Rao lists some party must-haves:
1. An apt venue: Most important. The venue must accommodate the guest list comfortably and have a party feel to it. Also,
take some efforts it doing it up. It could be your little cuckoos nest, but the right props like balloons or candles or fancy masks can
add some zing to the party.
2. Music in the background: Always helps to pep up the energy and helps you to set the kind of mood that you want to
give your party! Being with some mild music and once the party is in full swing increase the volume.
3. Finger-licking starters: These help to kick start a psychological assurance that the rest of the evening is going to get
4. Interesting people with a super sense of humour: The best parties with the most perfect ambience can go kaput if you
don't have interesting company. Invite a few friends who you know can lift the
5. Return gifts: It leaves a good taste in the mouth and can score above the sweet dish in many cases. Also, your party
will be remembered for months.
By arrangement with Mid-Day.com
- Friday, March 24, 2017 OMG! Kapil hit Sunil with a shoe?
|Since the news of an alleged fight between The Kapil Sharma Show host Kapil and his co-actor, Sunil Grover is doing the rounds. We are getting different updates from different sources.|
- Friday, March 24, 2017 Arjun Kapoor went through rigorous training for Half Girlfriend
|Arjun went through a rigorous training regimen for 3 months. He would train in the morning and evening for 2hours plus and then. The top NBA coaches flew down from the USA to train him.|
- Friday, March 24, 2017 OMG! Smurfs visited Golmaal Again sets
|A day after the Ranveer Singh visited Ajay devgn and Rohit Shetty on the sets of Golmaal Again, the cast and crew got a surprise visit by some special guests, The Smurfs.|
- Friday, March 24, 2017 RGV's 'Sarkar 3' postponed
|Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'Sarkar 3', that had already created a buzz with its trailer, seems to have run into some trouble.|