What's with the all these horror films, Bipasha?
Friday, September 21, 2012 13:00 IST
By Santa Banta News Network
Bipasha Basu has tasted success with "Raaz 3", and is already working on horror film named "Aatma". She might soon sign another horror-thriller, being scripted by Vikram Bhatt.

Post "Raaz 3", the director is frantically scripting a horror-thriller for Bipasha.

This project would be launched as soon the scripting is done.

In fact, Bhatt, who was supposed to next direct the true-life medical thriller entitled "The Ankur Arora Murder Case", has handed over the directorial reins of that project to Suhail Tatari, who is currently shooting the thriller with K.K. Menon, Tisca Chopra and Arjun Mathur in the lead.

But the problem is how to take Bipasha's image of the demoniacal diva beyond 'Raaz 3'?

"Vikram already has a germ of an idea which he will develop on his holiday with his daughter in London and Scotland next week. It will be an out-and-out grey role and will give Bipasha an even more shocking image than 'Raaz 3'. But no, it isn't 'Raaz 4'," said a source close to both the celebrities.

Confirming his plans for a movie for Bipasha, Bhatt said: "I think I owe to myself and to her to do another film with Bipasha right away. It's amazing how hard she worked on the film and look at the end-results. Like they say, no pain no gain. Both of us have gone through our share of turmoil." Seeking the Lord's blessings

Bipasha Basu's recently released thriller has taken a toll on her health. The actress had been travelling extensively for the film's promotions

However even when unwell she made sure that she visited temples in each and every city she visited and prayed for the success of her film.
  • Kapil starts third schedule for Firangi Sunday, February 26, 2017 Kapil starts third schedule for Firangi
    Ace comedian Kapil Sharma, who has ventured into production with "Firangi", has started shooting for the third schedule of the film.
  • Kabir Khan locks horns with CBFC Sunday, February 26, 2017 Kabir Khan locks horns with CBFC
    After Farhan Akhtar, Shyam Benegal and Ashoke Pandit, filmmaker Kabir Khan has slammed the Central Board of Film Certification's move to "refuse" a certificate to director Prakash Jha's Lipstick Under My Burkha, terming it "ridiculous".
  • Priyanka to attend Oscars this year too Sunday, February 26, 2017 Priyanka to attend Oscars this year too
    Internationally acclaimed Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has announced that she will be attending the upcoming 89th Academy Awards.
  • Aamir's look from 'Thugs of Hindostan' not revealed yet Sunday, February 26, 2017 Aamir's look from 'Thugs of Hindostan' not revealed yet
    Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan's look from his upcoming film "Thugs of Hindostan", which is doing rounds on social media, is not from the movie, but a special collaboration of the actor, his spokesperson said.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Hide Comments
Show Comments