Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:37 IST
Director Anees Bazmee, who is keen on starting his next film 'No Entry Mein Entry', is still waiting for actor Salman Khan's dates
'No Entry Mein Entry' is a sequel to 2005 film 'No Entry', which featured Salman, Anil Kapoor and Fardeen Khan in lead roles. 'I am waiting for Salman Khan's dates. He is packed with his prior commitments. By the first week of January 2013 we will be meeting Salman and confirm the dates,' Bazmee told in an interview.
While Salman, Fardeen and Anil will reprise their roles, the leading ladies are yet to be finalised. 'Nothing has been finalised yet. Things will fall in place only once I get Salman's dates. So I will finalise the leading ladies after that,' he added.
The director hopes his film will go on floors in the middle of 2013. 'It is too early to comment on that right now. I believe the film should go on floors by the mid of 2013,' he added.
- Monday, January 09, 2017 'Raees' meets 'Sultan': Watch the video to know more!
|The much-awaited promo of Bigg Boss season 10 is here. As it was reported earlier that Shah Rukh Khan is coming to...|
- Monday, January 09, 2017 When Hrithik couldn't resist dancing with fan
|Actor Hrithik Roshan, known for his dancing skills, couldn't resist shaking a leg with a fan here...|
- Monday, January 09, 2017 Parents should teach sons to respect women: SRK
|Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has urged parents to teach their sons how to respect women...|
- Monday, January 09, 2017 Live-in relationships not a negative thing, says Aditya Roy Kapoor
|Aditya Roy Kapoor, who will be seen playing the lead role in upcoming "Ok Jaanu", thinks that live-in-relationships...|