•  

    Some new trains have been announced in the name of celebrities....

    Modi Express: Will not stop anywhere till it reaches the destination.

    Bappi Lahiri Express: Pull chain, another chain will be seen behind it.

    Ekta Kapoor Express: Will come three times on the same platform in slow motion.

    Amir Khan Express: Will run once in a year and pick the passengers as per its choice.

    Salman Khan Express: Can run on footpath.

    Manmohan Express: One and only silent train.

    Dhoni Express: 95% journey @ 10km/hr and remaining 5% @ 400km/hr.

    Mamata Express: Train will run in the opposite direction of destination. Rahul Gandhi Express: Will get derailed repeatedly.

    Congress Express: An experienced driver in each coach, driver Of engine on leave.

    Amit Shah Express: Covers the whole country except Delhi.

    Kejriwal Express: Sure to start but no guarantee it will reach destination... could stop midway if driver decides to abandon train.

    And finally, Indian Railways Ka Shaan.

    Rajnikant Express: Train will remain static at one place and stations will come and go...
  • Not For Sale A picky lady customer at a Supermarket`s fruit department watches as a new delivery of fresh fruit is delivered. "Give me two kilo of oranges and wrap every orange in a separate piece of paper, please...
  • Mian-Biwi Ke Kisse Husband: Tumne Pada... Akhbaar Mein Likha Hai Taaje Survey Se Pata Chala Hai Ki 25 Percent Auratein Maansik Bimari Ke Liye Medicines Leti Hain?
    Wife: Toh Ismein Khaas Kya Hai?
    Husband: Yeh Toh Bada Hi....
  • Future PM!!! Rahul Gandhi walks into a Bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma`am, would you please cash this cheque for me?"
    Cashier: It would be...
  • Display of Authority A Department of Water Resources representative stops at a Texas ranch and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, I need to inspect your ranch for your water allocation. The old rancher says...
  • The Rare Parrot A young man`s mother was now living in the big city and he didn`t see her that often. His father was no longer around and he was worried that his mom was lonely. For her birthday, he purchased a rare parrot trained to speak...
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT