|We Indians Are Unique:|
1. Every Indian bachelor wants to marry a fair girl.
2. We spend more time talking to guests at the door when they are leaving than while sitting in the living room.
3. Picking up/dropping a relative (airport/railway station) is an important family affair.
4. We thrive on street food and we don't get sick.
5. Every Indian mother has 2 careers - Working/Housewife + Match Making.
6. Indian girls have 3 types of brothers. Real brother, Cousin brother, Rakhee brother.
7. The bride must cry at her Vidai. She has no business looking happy.
8. We go on cleaning sprees only when we have guests coming over.
9. However old we are, our parents need to know every detail of our schedule. Daily. No excuses. No exemption.
10. When Indian parents buy tickets, every child becomes under 12 Getting a half ticket is a huge victory!
11. If we live in another city and don't call our Mom daily, she'll freak out and call all our friends to make sure we are alive.
12. No other nationality can beat Indians in bargaining. "Chalo Bhaiya. Na Tera Na Mera. Itne Paise Theek Hain."
13. No matter if we are Convent educated. When we are actually angry, we switch to highly effective, dirty, swear words in our mother tongue.
14. When the doorbell rings, a male or kid goes to open the door. But the female runs for her dupatta.
15. Why change the remote batteries when you can just slap the remote and make it work?
16. Meeting a person with the same surname is like finding a long lost twin.