|1. Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play.|
2. Play on a course must be approved by the owner of the hole.
3. Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the balls out.
4. For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins.
5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict club length to avoid damage to the hole.
6. The object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the course owner is satisfied that play is completed. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again.
7. It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival at the course. The experienced player will normally take time to admire the entire course with special attention to well formed bunkers.
8. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played, or are currently playing, to the owner of the course being played. Upset course owners have been known to damage players equipment for this reason.
9. Players are encouraged to bring proper rain gear for their own protection.
10. Players should ensure themselves that their match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played for the first time. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else playing on what they considered to be a private course.
11. Players should not assume a course is in shape for play at tall times. Some players may be embarrassed if they find the course to be temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find alternative means of play when this is the case.
12. The course owners is responsible for manicuring and pruning any bush around the hole to allow for improved viewing of alignment with, and approach to the hole.13. Players are advised to obtain the course owners permission before attempting to play the back nine.
14. Slow play is encouraged. However, players should be prepared to proceed at a quicker pace, at least temporarily, at the course owners request.
15. It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.
|Baadshah Akbar Ke Paar Ek 12 Inch Ka Chhota Sa, Pyara Sa Ghoda Tha.|
Birbal: Jahanpanah... Apko Yeh Ghoda Kahan Se Mila?
Akbar: Ek Baba Ne Diya Tha. Unse Jo Bhi Maango Woh De Dete Hain.
Birbal: Jahanpanah, Main Bhi Baba Ke Paas Jaaunga, Mujhe Bataiye Ki Vo Kahan Milenge?
Akbar Ne Us Baba Ka Thikana Birbal Ko Bataya Aur Bole: Jao Birba.. Par Khayal Rahe Ki Baba Ek Hi Muraad Poori Karte Hain Aur Thoda Ooncha Sunte Hain.
Birbal Baba Ke Paas Se Jab Laut Kar Aaye Toh Akbar Ko Bataya: Jahanpanah.... Maine Baba Se Ek Bori Heere Maange The Aur Baba Ne Mujhe Ek Bori Kheere De Diye.
Akbar: Toh Tumne Kya Socha Tha Ki Main Baba Se 12 Inch Ka 'Ghoda' Maanga Tha.
|Banta went to Paris and needed to get a pair of pants tailored urgently.|
The only one available was a ladies tailor. So having no choice, an order was placed. The next day Banta goes over and gets the pants - and tries them on.
The conversation between him and the tailor is somewhat like this:
Tailor: Eez a good?
Banta: Yes !
Tailor: Nice colour too...!
Tailor: Any probleem?
Banta: Well you know the Eiffel Tower ?
Tailor: Oui Mons - who in Paris does not !
Banta: You know the restaurant on top ?
Tailor: But of course - who does not !
Banta: And the ballroom below that ?
Tailor: Mons - there is no ballroom below that!!
Banta: Ah... that is the problem with these pants!!!
|Ek Baar Pappu Ko Exam Mein Sawal Aaya.|
Question: What Is An Array? Explain With Example.
Pappu's Answer: Array Is The Word Used To Call A Friend When He Is Standing Far From You. For Example: Array O Behan Ke Lode Idhar Aa!
Bechara Teacher Abhi Tak Coma Me Hai.
College Mein Pinky Aur Pappu Ka Affair Chalte Hue One Month Ho Gaya Tha, Ek Din Pinky Ne Pappu Ko Pyar Bhare Andaz Mein Puchcha: Tum Mere Liye Kya Kar Sakte Ho?
Pappu: Main Tumhare Periods Block Kar Sakta Hu.
Ek Zor Ka Thappad Aur Pappu Gayab...
Santa Ko Pappu Ke Master Ne Bulaya Aur Gusse Se Bola.
Sir: Aap Apne Bete Ko Tameej Sikhao.
Santa: Kyun, Kya Ho Gaya?
Sir: Admission Form Mein Sex Wale Column Mein Isne Likha - Nahi Karta, Par Kabhi Kabhi Muth Maar Leta Hun.
Santa: Master Ji, Par Ab Main Confuse Ho Ki Isko Tameez Sikhaun Ya Sex Karna?
Santa Ka Beta Pappu Usse Puchta Hai.
Pappu: Papa Ye Car Ke Peeche 'L' Likhne Ka Matlab Kya Hota Hai?
Santa: Beta 'L' Ka Matlab Hai Ki, Driver Ko Driving Ke Baare Mein 'Lund' Bhi Nahi Pata.