|One evening an avid bird watcher stood in his backyard and heard an owl hoot. So he thought he'd give a hoot back. To his surprise and delight the bird hooted again. The next night the same scenario occurred.|
All Summer, the man and his feathered friend hooted back and forth. He even kept a log of the "conversations."
Just as he thought he was on the verge of a breakthrough in inter species communication, his wife, had a chat with her next door neighbor.
"My husband spends his nights calling to owls," the wife commented.
"That's odd," the neighbor replied. "So does my husband."
Then it dawned on them...
|During a simulated attack, the troops have to defend themselves against an imaginary enemy, as the sergeant calls it. Bawling out orders, he notices that one recruit shows little response.|
"You there," the sergeant shouts, "the imaginary enemy is advancing, and your are caught in the crossfire. Action!"
The recruit takes ten steps to one side.
"What are you doing, man?" Yells the sergeant, purple with fury.
"I'm taking shelter behind an imaginary hill, Sergeant," answers the recruit calmly.
|1. Laxman to Seeta: Stay offline.|
2. Mayawati ctrl+all+dalit
3. My watch is stuck between 2 and 2:30; it's a do or dhai situation.
4. Vishwanathan Anand gets tense when the waiter asks, 'Check de doon'.
5. A potato was grilled by cops; after two hours of torture, it gave in, 'Main Batata hun, main Batata hun...'
6. A well-executed theft without any fingerprints is a stainless steal.
7. Sita after seeing Hanuman in Lanka for the first time, 'Yahoo! Messenger'
8. Friends pay food bills on a de-tu-de basis.
9. 'I laughed yesterday' in Hindi, 'Michael Hussey'
10. An old lady asked me the way to the temple; I replied, 'Magistrate'
11. Rahul Dravid's wristwatch is technically a wall clock.
13. Toll Booths are nothing but Bill Gates.
14. The way to the cemetery, 'Go straight and take the last rite.'
|Ek Ladka Aur Ladki Shaadi Karna Chahte The, Par Unhe Darr Tha Ke Ladki Ke Maa Baap Love Marriage Ke Liye Nahi Maanenge.|
Ladki Ne Iss Mamle Me Apne Gharwalo Se Baat Kari, Lekin Vo Toh Ek Hi Baar Me Maan Gaye.
Ladka Ye Sunkar Hairan Ho gaya. Usne Ladki Se Pucha: Darling Tumharee Ghar Mein Sab Kaise Maan Gaye Hamari Shadi K Liye.
Ladki Ne Muskurate Hue Jawab Diya: Kuch Nahi, Ek Question Ka Answer Diya Or Sab Ne Phatafat Haan Kar Di.
Ladka: Aisa Kya Pucha Unhone?
Ladki: Unhone Pucha Ladka Kya Kar Raha Hai?
Ladka: Toh Tumne Kya Kaha?
Ladki: Maine Kaha Ki Pet Ke Andar Laat Maar Raha Hai.
Parents Shocked. Ladki Rocked.