|Apna Banta Pehli Baar Ek 5 Star Hotel Mein Gaya. Jhijhakte Hue Usne Chai Ka Order De Diya.|
Kuch Hi Minutes Mein Ek Well Dressed Aur Smart Sa Waiter Ek Kettle Mein Garam Pani, Ek Kettle Mein Garam Doodh, Kuch Chai Patti Ke Pouch Aur Kuch Sugar Cubes De Gaya.
Banta Ne Yahan Wahan Dekh Kar, Jaise Taise Chai Banai Aur Pee Lee.
Thodi Der Baad Waiter Phir Se Aata Hai Aur Banta Se Puchta Hai: Sir, Kuch Aur Lenge Aap ?
Banta Bade Hi Dissappointed Se Lahaje Mein Bolta Hai: Yaar Ichcha Toh Biryani Khaane Ki Thi But Rehne Do... Mujhe Banani Nahin Aati Aur Time Bhi Kaafi Lag Jayega...
|A brilliant set of Hindi puns:|
1. Mujhe Ek Ghante Se Auto Nahi Mili, Shayad Bhagwaan Meri paRICHKSHAW Le Raha Hai.
2. My body is in office, but my mind is SOMVAR else. #Monday Blues
3. I am feeling too lazy to meet my friends. AALSI them later.
4. Son: Rum Piyoge?
Dad: Oye Puttar 'Bacar'Di gal Na Kar.
5. If you eat fiery garlic pickle before class, you'll learn a valuable Lehsun.
6. Weight loss frustration... "Pran Jaaye Par Wajan Naa Jaye"
7. Saw a line of Hyundai Sonatas parked on an empty road. Asked someone there "Itna Sonata Kyu Hai Bhai?"
8. If Johny Depp does Devdas, there'll be Jack's Paro.
9. A daughter is the perfect child. A son is just a Beta version.
10. When in Chennai, many North Indians wonder..."Ye Kaahan Aa Gaye Hum, Yun Hee South South Chalte."
11. She is Libra I am Leo humari Jodi kuch Gemini.
12. Decided to go to a Italiyan restaurant Kyunki Woh Ghar Ke PASTA.
13. A daughter is the perfect child. A son is just a Beta version.
|How should we define lower, middle class and upper class?|
Lower class - Biskut
Middle class - Biskit
Upper class - Cookies
Lower class - Roomal
Middle class - Hankie
Upper class - Handkerchief, Kerchief
Lower class - Tamaatar
Middle class - Ta'may'to
Upper class - Toh'mah'toh
Lower class - Sauce
Middle class - Ketchup
Upper Class - Toh'mah'toh Condiment
Lower class - Lifafa
Middle class - En've'lope
Upper class - On'vo'lup
Lower class - Nimbu Paani/Shikanji
Middle class - Lemonade
Upper class - Virgin Mojito
Lower class - Paint
Middle class - Jeans
Upper class - Denims
Lower class - Chashma
Middle class - Goggles
Upper class - Shades
|A lawyer had a wife and 12 children and needed to move, as his rental agreement was coming to an end forthe home where he lived, but was having difficulty in finding a new home.|
When he said he had 12 children, no one would rent a home to him because they knew that the children would destroy the home. He could not say that he had no children, he could not lie, after all, lawyers cannot and do not lie.
So, he had an idea - he sent his wife for a walk to the cemetery with 11 children. He took the remaining one with him to see homes with the real estate agent.
He liked one of the homes and the agent asked, "How many children do you have ?"
He answered, "12 children."
The agent asked, "And where are they now?"
The lawyer answered, with a sad look, "11 of them are in the cemetery with their mother."
And that is the way he was able to rent a home for his family without lying.
Moral: it is not necessary to lie, one only has to choose the right words. Lawyers don't lie... They are great!!!