|1. Should you do the right things or should you do things right?|
2. At a movie theater, which arm rest is yours?
3. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
4. In the word scent, is "S" silent or "C"?
5. Why is it called a building when it's already built?
6. If people evolve from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
7. Do they have the word 'dictionary' in the dictionary?
8. Why is there a 'D' in fridge, but not in refrigerator?
9. Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?
10. If you drop soap on the floor, is the floor clean or the soap dirty?
11. Who took the picture of the first camera? And how was it taken?
12. Is sand called sand because it's between sea and land?
|A man attempted to rob a Bank of America located in San Francisco.|
He walked into the branch and wrote, "This iz a stikkup. Put all your muny in this bag."
While standing in line, waiting to give his note to the teller, he began to worry that someone had seen him write the note and might call the police before he reached the teller's window. So he left the Bank of America and crossed the street to Wells Fargo.
After waiting a few minutes in line, he handed his note to the Wells Fargo teller. She read it and, surmising from his spelling errors that he wasn't the brightest tool in the box, told him that she could not accept his stickup note because it was written on a Bank of America deposit slip and that he would either have to fill out a Wells Fargo deposit slip or go back to Bank of America.
Looking somewhat defeated, the man said, "OK," and left.
He was arrested a few minutes later, as he was waiting in line back at the Bank of America.
|Working at the post office, I'm used to dealing with a moody public. So when one irate customer stormed my desk, I responded in my calmest voice, "What's the trouble?"|
"I went out this morning," she began, "and when I came home I found a card saying the mailman tried to deliver a package but no one was home. I'll have you know, my husband was in all morning! He never heard a thing!"
After apologizing, I got her parcel.
"Oh good!" she gushed. "We've been waiting for this for ages!"
"What is it?" I asked.
"My husband's new hearing aid."
|Saudi Arabia is banning chess, calling it Haram. Reasons are:|
1. Queen doesn't wear burkha.
2. Queen roams freely wherever it wants.
3. Queen is more powerful than King.
4. Queen alone goes to other army's side.
5. And... Most importantly there's only one queen...