|Stage 1 - Smart:|
This is when you suddenly become an expert on every subject. You know all and greatly wish to express this knowledge to anyone who will listen. At this stage you are also always right. And of course the person you are talking with is very wrong. You will talk for hours trying to convince someone that you are right. This makes for an interesting argument when both parties are "smart". Two people talking, in fact, arguing about a subject neither one really knows anything about, but are convinced that they are the complete authority on the subject makes for great entertainment for those get the opportunity to listen in.
Stage 2 - Handsome/Pretty:
This is when you are convinced that you are the best looking person in the entire room and everyone is looking at you. You begin to wink at perfect strangers and ask them to dance because of course they had been admiring you the whole evening. You are the center of attention, and all eyes are directed at you because you are the most beautiful thing on the face of the earth. Now keep in mind that you are still smart, so you can talk to this person who has been admiring you about any and all subjects under the sun.
Stage 3 - Rich:
This is when you suddenly become the richest person in the world. You can buy drinks for the entire bar and put it on your bill because you surely have an armored truck full of your money parked behind the bar. You can also make bets in this stage. Now of course you still know all, so you will always win all your bets. And you have no concern for how much money you bet because you have all the money in the world. You will also begin to buy drinks for all the people in the bar who are admiring you because you are now the smartest, prettiest, and richest person on the face of the earth.
Stage 4 - Bulletproof:
You can now pick fights with the people you have been betting money with because you cannot be hurt by anything. At this point you would go up to the boyfriend of the woman who had been admiring your beautiful self all evening and challenge him to a battle of wits for money. You have no worry about losing this battle of wits because you know all, have all the money to cover this bet, and you obviously win a fight that might erupt if he loses.
Stage 5 - Invisible:
This is the final stage of drunkenness. At this point you can do absolutely anything because no one can see you. You can get up and dance on a table, to impress the people who have been admiring you all evening, because the rest of the people in the room cannot see you. You are also invisible to the person whom you have picked a fight with earlier in the evening. You can walk through the streets singing at the top of your lungs (because of course you are still smart and know the tune perfectly) and no one will think anything of it because they can't see you. All your social inhibitions are gone. You can do anything, because no one will know. And you certainly won't remember.
|A poor vagabond, traveling a country road in England, tired and hungry, came to a roadside Inn with a sign reading: 'GEORGE AND THE DRAGON'.|
He knocked. The Innkeeper's wife stuck her head out a window.
"Could ye spare some victuals?" he asked.
The woman glanced at his shabby clothes and obviously poor condition, "No!" she said rather sternly.
"Could I have a drink of water?"
"No!" she said again.
"Could I at least sleep in your stable then?"
"NO!" By this time she was fairly shouting.
The vagabond still continued, "Might I please...?"
"What *now*?" the woman interrupted impatiently.
"D'ye suppose," he asked... "I might have a word with George?"
|We Indians Are Unique:|
1. Every Indian bachelor wants to marry a fair girl.
2. We spend more time talking to guests at the door when they are leaving than while sitting in the living room.
3. Picking up/dropping a relative (airport/railway station) is an important family affair.
4. We thrive on street food and we don't get sick.
5. Every Indian mother has 2 careers - Working/Housewife + Match Making.
6. Indian girls have 3 types of brothers. Real brother, Cousin brother, Rakhee brother.
7. The bride must cry at her Vidai. She has no business looking happy.
8. We go on cleaning sprees only when we have guests coming over.
9. However old we are, our parents need to know every detail of our schedule. Daily. No excuses. No exemption.
10. When Indian parents buy tickets, every child becomes under 12 Getting a half ticket is a huge victory!
11. If we live in another city and don't call our Mom daily, she'll freak out and call all our friends to make sure we are alive.
12. No other nationality can beat Indians in bargaining. "Chalo Bhaiya. Na Tera Na Mera. Itne Paise Theek Hain."
13. No matter if we are Convent educated. When we are actually angry, we switch to highly effective, dirty, swear words in our mother tongue.
14. When the doorbell rings, a male or kid goes to open the door. But the female runs for her dupatta.
15. Why change the remote batteries when you can just slap the remote and make it work?
16. Meeting a person with the same surname is like finding a long lost twin.
|While walking along the beach in Goa, Banta found a bottle lying in the sand. He picked it up, brushed it off, and out popped a genie.|
"Since you have freed me from this bottle, I will grant you three wishes."
Banta thought for a moment and said, "I'm feeling a might thirsty. I think I'll wish for a pint of chilled Beer." And poof! there was a pint of stout in his hand.
He drank it down and started to toss the bottle away, when the genie said, "Look at that bottle before you throw it away."
He did and watched as it magically refilled itself with beer.
"That's a magic bottle. It will refill itself whenever you empty it. So what are your other wishes?"
Excited Banta grinned, "I'll be taking two more of these!"