|Dear Jovial John,|
Welcome Home !
Get off at Indira Gandhi International airport. Tell the driver to take Mahatma Gandhi road and turn left on Nehru road.
As you come to Jawahar Chowk, take a right from the signal at Indira Gandhi Pratishthan. The road will take you straight to Rajiv Gandhi Sabhagrih from where you can come to Moti Lal Nehru park...
Exactly opposite that is the Kamla Nehru Kreeda Kendra, which is facing Sanjay Gandhi Memorial building.
Just a little ahead you will find Vijaya Laxmi Pandit library. I am opposite that -in the Society named Indira Awaas.
If you lose your way just ask the Congress Party office at the turning of Sanjay Gandhi Memorial and they will guide you to my building-Indira Awaas...!!
|Pappu goes up to his mom and says, "Mommy, I have a drinking problem. I need help."|
Jeeto, of course, freaks out and yells, "How did this happen?!"
She turns to her husband and says, "This is all your fault! You're the one that comes home drunk and gives such a bad example to all of our children."
Santa yells back, "Oh, I'm the one that does it? I do nothing but give to this family! Your the one that was drinking beer while breast feeding when I told you not to!"
Jeeto yells, "Get out! You are a horrible person and I never want to see you again!"
He grabs his collection of stuff and yells, "Fine! I don't need you!" and he walks out of the door.
Pappu is standing there crying, not knowing what to think of the situation other than he knows his dad is gone.
Jeeto turns to him and says, "Don't cry Pappu, it will be fine... Now just tell me all about your drinking problem and we will get you some help."
Pappu says, "Well... the problem is, if Simar drinks 675 ml of orange juice, Pinky drinks 545 ml, and Manu drinks 860 ml, how much orange juice did they drink?"
|Banta went to the doctor with a swollen foot. After careful examination, the doctor gave him a huge pill.|
"I'll be right back with some water," the doctor said.
The doctor was gone quite a while and eventually Banta lost his patience. He hobbled to the sink, forced the huge pill down, slurped water from the sink until the pill cleared his throat, and then hobbled back onto the examining table.
In walks the doctor with a bucket of warm water and Ssid, "Okay, once the tablet has dissolved, soak your foot in it for at least a half hour."
|25 Recommended Courses for Women|
We can always continue to upgrade and improve ourselves, which is why we took some pains and found some really really useful courses that women might find interesting. Do sign up!
1. Silence, the Final Frontier: Where No Woman Has Gone Before
2. The Undiscovered Side of Banking: Making Deposits
3. Parties: Going Without New Outfits
4. Man Management: Minor Household Chores Can Wait Till After The Game
5. Bathroom Etiquette I: Men Need Space in the Bathroom Cabinet Too
6. Bathroom Etiquette II: His Razor is His
7. Communication Skills I: Tears - The Last Resort, not the First
8. Communication Skills II: Thinking Before Speaking
9. Communication Skills III: Getting What you Want Without Nagging
10. Driving a Car Safely: A Skill You CAN Acquire
11. Telephone Skills: How to Hang Up
12. Introduction to Parking
13. Advanced Parking: Backing Into a Space
14. Water Retention: Fact or Fat
15. Cooking I: Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter
16. Cooking II: Bran and Tofu are Not for Human Consumption
17. Cooking III: How not to Inflict Your Diets on Other People
18. Compliments: Accepting Them Gracefully
19. PMS: Your Problem... Not His
20. Dancing: Why Men Don't Like To
21. Classic Clothing: Wearing Outfits You Already Have
22. Household Dust: A Harmless Natural Occurrence Only Women Notice
23. Integrating Your Laundry: Washing It All Together
24. Oil and Gas: Your Car Needs Both
25. TV Remotes: For Men Only