|1. In a match between India and Australia, Michel Clarke was caught at the slip off Kumble and he was waiting for third umpire's decision when he was clearly out.|
Harsha said: I think he is waiting for tomorrow's newspapers to declare him out.
2. In one match, Dravid and Ganguly panicked while running between the wickets and Ganguly sent him back from half pitch.
Siddhu: Ganguly threw drowning Dravid, a rope with both loose ends.
3. Navjot Singh Siddhu on Ajit Agarkar: If Ajit Agarkar is an all-rounder, then I am Aishwarya Rai.
4. Geoffrey Boycott during the lunch show: Sachin may be a great batsman, but he has never been on the Lords honours boards!
Harsha Bhogle: So whose loss is it more, Sachin's or the Honours board's?
5. Navjyot Singh Siddhu commenting oh Rohan Gavaskar's performance said: Everything coming out of cow is not milk, my friend.
6. Sidhu: Pitches biwiyon ki tarah hoti hai.... kab badal jaye, koi nahin bol sakta!
7. India is playing Sri Lanka. Sehwag hits a boundary and Ravi Shastri remarks: It's gone to the boundary before you can say KULASEKARA.
8. During an India-WI test in the summer of 2011, Andre Russel had just dived to save a boundary.
Ian Bishop: Reminds you of a young Tony Cozier, this man.
Tony Cozier: You weren't even a thought in your parents' head when I did that.
9. Michael Atherton: It is England but India has more support in the stadium, and the pitch is completely assisting your spinners. Says a lot about our hospitality, right.'
Harsha Bhogle: Well.... we let you rule our nation for so many years. I believe that's the least you can do for us.
Michael Atherton was speechless!
|There was an athlete who wanted to accept a scholarship to a well-known college. To be awarded it, however, he had to pass a physical, since it was an athletic scholarship.|
When Tim found out about the scholarship, he called his friends all to come over to his house to help him celebrate. They got plastered, and several of the friends had "donated" marijuana.
The next morning, realizing that he would be asked to provide a urine sample, he knew the marijuana would show up in it. He had a brainstorm!!!
Calling his girlfriend on the phone, he said, "Hey, Patti I need a favor. Can you give me a small jar of urine? I'll need it for the physical tomorrow, and we kinda let things go here."
Patti agreed, and within an hour, she came over, carrying a small mayo jar of urine.
Tim thanked her, and he proceeded to take the "sample" to the college physical with him the next day. When the doctor asked him for a sample, he went into the restroom, and poured the urine Patti had given him into the vial.
All was fine -- he thought!!!
Two days later, the Athletic Director at the college called Tim, and said, "I'm afraid we have to withdraw the scholarship offer."
"WHY?" asked Tim.
"We just cannot have a pregnant man on our football team!" said the Athletic Director.
|The Ferrari F1 Racing Team recently fired the whole pit crew to employ some young unemployed youths from Liverpool.|
The decision to hire them was brought on by a documentary on how unemployed youths in the Liverpool area can remove a set of car wheels in less than four seconds without proper equipment.
This was thought to be a good move as most races are won and lost in the pits these days, and Ferrari would thus have an advantage.
However, Ferrari soon encountered a major problem: Not only were the lads changing the tires in under four seconds, but within another ten seconds had also repainted, renumbered, and sold the vehicle to the McLaren team.
|There are two important personalities - Rahul and Hardik. I like both of them.|
Rahul is a veteran. Has loads of experience with him. He has performed duties earlier with the big-wigs of the arena. Always calm and composed. He is known for the patience he has got with him. Now he is training the junior batch in India which will make India shine in years to come. You may not see a breathtaking or macho performance like his other colleagues, but his contribution towards the arena has been vital. I am very proud when someone refers to him while addressing me!
Hardik, on the other hand, is a young blood with a lot of energy. He makes his presence felt. In a short time, he has become the backbone of the ecosystem. Veterans are very optimistic about his future and India's future because of his capabilities. He is one of the very few Gujarati fellows you would have seen in your lifetime in this field.
Have your views, guys!
Please don't misjudge me. I am talking about Rahul Dravid and Hardik Pandya.