1. Ishant Sharma is God's answer to BCCI's wrongdoings.
2. Newton's 3rd law modified: For every N Srinivasan, there is an equal and opposite Ishant Sharma.
3. Dear Dhoni, Ishant Sharma ko OLX pe bech de.
4. Ishant Sharma makes people miss Ashish Nehra.
5. Dhoni would have bowled better than Ishant Sharma. In fact, even Duncan Fletcher would have.
6. It wasn't Faulkner, it wasn't Voges. Australia's match winner tonight was Ishant Sharma.
7. If ever there was an Orange Cap award for bowlers, Ishant Sharma would win it hands down.
8. Ajit Agarkar would be having second thoughts on his retirement after looking at Ishant Sharma bowl.
9. Restaurants to rename 'unlimited' offer packages to 'Ishant Sharma' packages.
10. Ishant Sharma should be called Lord Ishant Sharma henceforth.
11. Ishant Sharma doesn't like to cut his hair because he wants to hide his face when bowlers thrash him around the park.
12. BCCI should consider giving Ishant Shamra voluntary retirement.
13. When Ishant Sharma bowls, it's a working holiday for all fielders. Of course, the spectators are the real fielders.
14. Ishant Sharma doesn't need a towel to indicate that he's giving away runs.
15. Colors to give Ishant Sharma a wild card entry to Big Boss season7.
16. Abey Kuruvilla can bowl better than Ishant Sharma.
17. Dhoni isn't India's greatest finisher, Ishant Sharma is.
18. Ishant Sharma has the ability to overshadow Sir Ravindra Jadeja.
19. At this rate, Ishant Sharma would end up with the most number of centuries (with the ball) for India in ODIs.
20. LOL is Ishant Sharma's middle name.
Sourav Ganguly: Do or Die.
Virender Sehwag: Do before you die.
Rahul Dravid: Do until they die.
Sachin Tendulkar: Do that will never die.
VVS Laxman: Do when everyone else dies.
Yuvraj Singh: Do, die, reborn, do, die, reborn (repeat)....
Rohit Sharma: Die before you do.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni: Do everything before luck dies.
A lady went skiing and halfway down the hill had to go to the bathroom.
No facilities nearby, she found a sheltered area, dropped her pants and proceeded to relieve herself.
Suddenly she found herself beginning to slide backwards, out into the open and down the slope with her pants around her knees. She crashed and broke her leg. The paramedics rushed her to the local hospital. The doctor walked into her room.
Laughing hysterically, he said, "You're not going to believe this, but the guy in the next room claims he fell off the ski lift and broke his leg because he saw a naked lady skiing backwards down the mountain!"
As he began to compose himself, he asked, "So, how did you break YOUR leg??"
4 men were stranded in a desert. Suddenly, 1 of them died.
The other 3 decided that the only way to survive was to eat the dead body.
The 1st man said, "I support Liverpool, so I'll eat his liver".
The 2nd man said, "I support Manchester United, so I'll eat his chest".
The 3rd man said, "I support Arsenal... but I'm not very hungry"!
One of the most beautiful things in the world is a woman's heart. It is fragile yet strong. Delicate yet resilient. When a woman gives you her heart, she gives her most prized possession. If you love, nurture, cherish and protect it, she'll give you the world.
Little did she realise that the wire she was cutting was a wire that delivered internet to 90% of Armenia.
The population of 3.2 million people, including journalists at all major news stations, sat twiddling their thumbs as they were left without internet services for 5 hours!