• The average man wastes 31% of his life waiting for the woman to get dressed and the remaining 69% of his life waiting for the woman to get undressed!
    The average man wastes 31% of his life waiting for the woman to get dressed and the remaining 69% of his life waiting for the woman to get undressed!
  • A foolish man complains of his torn pocket while a wise man uses it to scratch his balls!
    A foolish man complains of his torn pocket while a wise man uses it to scratch his balls!
  • Someone asked a retiree, `Do you have a job?`<br/>
He replied, `I am my wife's sexual advisor.`<br/>
Somewhat shocked, they said, `What do you mean by that?`<br/>
`Very simple,` he said, `My wife told me that when she wants my fucking advice, she'll ask for it.`
    Someone asked a retiree, "Do you have a job?"
    He replied, "I am my wife's sexual advisor."
    Somewhat shocked, they said, "What do you mean by that?"
    "Very simple," he said, "My wife told me that when she wants my fucking advice, she'll ask for it."
  • The company Pfizer, which today announced the vaccine against Covid-19 soon, is the same company that created Viagra.  Therefore, we can fully rely on the announced vaccine, because if Pfizer was able to raise the dead, they will much more easily cure the living!
    The company Pfizer, which today announced the vaccine against Covid-19 soon, is the same company that created Viagra. Therefore, we can fully rely on the announced vaccine, because if Pfizer was able to raise the dead, they will much more easily cure the living!
  • My sex drive is entirely too high for the amount of sex that I am not having!
    My sex drive is entirely too high for the amount of sex that I am not having!
  • Apni Girlfriend Ka Mood Janane Ke Liye Ek Dabaye.<br/>
Mood Achha Ho To Dono Dabaye!
    Apni Girlfriend Ka Mood Janane Ke Liye Ek Dabaye.
    Mood Achha Ho To Dono Dabaye!
  • It seems the whole of America has come to a standstill in choosing their next President.<br/>
Medically, this condition is called Electile Dysfunction.
Two old men... well past their prime... fighting to get erected!
    It seems the whole of America has come to a standstill in choosing their next President.
    Medically, this condition is called Electile Dysfunction. Two old men... well past their prime... fighting to get erected!
  • Men aren't that complicated, they think, love, feel and pee from the same place!
    Men aren't that complicated, they think, love, feel and pee from the same place!
  • Bunty: Bhai Meri Girlfriend Pregnant Hai. Jab Ki Maine Toh Usse Sirf Kis Kiya Tha.<br/>
Pappu: Main Toh Pehle Se Hi Bol Raha Tha Ki Teri Shakal Laude Jaisi Hai!
    Bunty: Bhai Meri Girlfriend Pregnant Hai. Jab Ki Maine Toh Usse Sirf Kis Kiya Tha.
    Pappu: Main Toh Pehle Se Hi Bol Raha Tha Ki Teri Shakal Laude Jaisi Hai!
  • Height of Being Positive:<br/>
Girlfriend: Jaanu Meri Shaadi Pakki Ho Gayi Hai.<br/>
Boyfriend: Chalo Achha Hai... Ab Condom Ke Bina Bhi Kar Sakte Hain!
    Height of Being Positive:
    Girlfriend: Jaanu Meri Shaadi Pakki Ho Gayi Hai.
    Boyfriend: Chalo Achha Hai... Ab Condom Ke Bina Bhi Kar Sakte Hain!