- 6 Chicken drumsticks
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- 1 Lemon
- Put some olive oil in the bottom of a 10X13 pan (just enough to put the drumsticks on ).
- Add drumsticks with space enough apart so they aren''t touching each other.
- Sprinkle generously with pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake at 375 for half an hour. Turn drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper and salt (same as before).
- Bake another half an hour or until cooked til 160 degrees.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Tip: Do not roast poultry in a oven temperature lower than 325 degrees. Poultry should be roasted at 325 degrees or higher to avoid potential food safety problems.