- 200 gms Almonds, coarsely ground
- 1-1/4 cup Baking chocolate semi-sweet, chopped
- 3 tbsps Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Grease a 12 inch flat plate or wax paper and set aside.
- With help of dry Microwave bowl melt chocolate at 30 seconds interval, three times and mix it every time with spoon.
- If you are able to mix most of the chocolate smoothly, don't heat any more, keep mixing till all the chocolate melts.
- In a bowl add almonds, condense milk and 1 tbsp of melted chocolate.
- Grease your palms and make the mix into dough. Divide it into 16 equal parts or your preferred size. Roll them into balls.
- Dip one almond ball into the chocolate, pick using a fork making sure it is coated all around, tip it lightly to drip the extra chocolate and put it over a greased plate. Repeat the same process with remaining balls.
- Set aside it takes 7-8 hours before chocolate is completely dry.