- 1 Large Mango, Peeled, Seeded, and Diced
- 3 tbsps Brown sugar
- 2 tbsps Chopped Fresh Mint
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Star Anise
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Cardamom
- 1 tbsps Lime Juice
- 2 cups Plain Yogurt
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Mint for Garnish
- Blend the mango, brown sugar, chopped mint, star anise, cardamom, lime juice, and yogurt in a blender on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh mint sprigs to serve.
Tip: Pour lemon juice with sugar and a little salt into ice trays, to make cubes which can be used for instant lemonade.