- 1 Liter Milk
- 200 gms Kheer
- 4 Ripe Mangoes
- 1 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 Handful of Almonds, Blanched and Sliced
- Saffron Strands, crushed, soaked in warm Milk
- Heat the milk so that it thickens.
- Mix in the kheer, add cardamom powder and heat so that a thick mixture forms. Set aside to cool.
- Squeeze in the mango juice to the milk-kheer mixture and stir well.
- Serve mango rice kheer chilled garnished with almonds and a few saffron strands.
Tip: When ice cream is rock-hard, dip the scoop in hot water to make scooping easier.