- 4 cups Cubed Seedless Watermelon
- 3/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Mild Honey
- 1 Lemon, thinly sliced, for garnishing
- Lemon Zest for garnishing
- 1.5 cup Cold Water
- 4-5 Fresh Mint leaves
- Place the watermelon into a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- Pour juice into a large pitcher. Add lemon zest.
- In a bowl, whisk lemon juice and honey until honey dissolves; stir into watermelon juice.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups cold waater; cover and refrigerate until very cold.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices, watermelon slice and mint leaves.
Tip: Iced Tea taste bitter? Add a pinch of baking soda to your glass or a teaspoon in your gallon pitcher.