- 1 cup Sugar Syrup
- 1 tbsp Gond Katira (Tragacanth Gum)
- 10 pieces Kembang Semangkok (flower bowl)
- 1 tbsp Basil seeds soaked
- 1 Can (400 gms) Evaporated milk
- 6 cups Water
- 1 tsp Rose Water
- For Sugar syrup, boil 3/4 cup sugar in 1 cup of water, adding 1 pandan leaf till sugar has dissolved.
- For Gond Katira, soak overnight, romove dirt, strain. Rinse with water and strain again.
- For Kembang semangkok, soak overnight, remove skin and seed. Strain, rinse with cold water and strain again soak in cool boiled water till it swells then strain.
- For Basil seeds, soak in cold, boiled water till it swells then strain.
- In a large bowl, add in gond katira, kembang semagkok and basil seeds.
- Add sugar syrup, water, milk and rose water. Mix well.
- Chill in a refrigerator or add ice cubes to serve.
Tip: The secret for making cold punches is to chill all ingredients before combining them.