- 6 Plain Thick-Cut Bread Slices or Normal Bread
- 1 cup Margarine
- 3 tsps Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 tsps Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsps Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 tsps Chilly Flakes
- Microwave margarine in medium glass bowl for about 40 seconds or until about halfway melted.
- Mix in all ingredients, using a fork. Spread mixture over bread.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes at 450, until top is golden brown.
- Serve hot with pasta dishes or beside a fresh salad.
Tip: Onions will turn out crispier if soaked in milk for a little while before frying.