- 220 gms Raw Sugar
- 25 ml Red wine vinegar
- 185 ml Water
- Onions, Finely Chopped
- 2 tbsps Rosemary Leaves with stems
- 1 large Cinnamon stick
- 10 no Black Peppercorns
- A Fresh Bay Leaf
- A large pinch of ground Nutmeg
- 340 gms Dried Cranberry
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a vessel, add the sugar, vinegar, water, onion, rosemary, cinnamon, peppercorns, bay leaf and nutmeg. Stir till the sugar dissolves.
- Now add the cranberries and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the flame and let it cook.
- Once the cranberries are soft and the sauce is thick, adjust the seasoning and serve.
Tip: Adding half a tsp of sodium bicarbonate in the milk while boiling will not spoil the milk even if you don't put it in the fridge.