- 400 gms Potatoes, Boiled
- Salt to taste
- Corn Starch as per requirement
- 150 gms Coconut, Freshly Grated
- 5 gms Green Chillies, Chopped
- 10 gms Fresh Coriander, Chopped
- 10 gms Roasted Cashewnuts, Chopped
- 8 whole Raisins
- 2 gms Black salt
- 5 gms Sugar
- Oil for frying
- 200 gms Sweet Potatoes, Boiled
- Black salt to taste
- A peench of freshly roasted jeera
- 5 gms Coriander, Finely Chopped
- 2 tbsps Tamarind Water
- Mix mashed potatoes with salt and corn starch, as per requirement.
- Divide into 8 equal round balls.
- Mix all the ingredients for stuffing gently, adjust the seasoning.
- Flatten each round ball on your palm and stuff it with mixture, roll it over corn starch, make all round balls the same way, rest it for 10 to 15 minutes so corn starch
- gets settle on the outer layer.
- Deep-fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Mash the peeled sweet potatoes, mix all the ingredients and whisk well.
- Add water to get the desired consistency of your choice.
- Refrigerate Overnight.
- Serve hot Kachories with the Chutney.
Tip: If the yogurt has become sour, put it in a muslin cloth and drain all the water. Then add milk to make it as good as fresh in taste.