- 200 gms Tofu, cut into cubes
- 2 cup Pasta
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 3 Dreen Onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Leaves
- 2 tsp Roasted Peanuts
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Cook pasta in a large pot according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat , garlic, peanut butter, sugar, chili flakes, and soy sauce in a fry pan until boiling, stirring often.
- Add tofu, mayonnaise, cucumber, and pasta and toss to coat.
- Transfer pasta to a serving bowl, top with onions, cilantro, and peanuts.
Tip: Potatoes rot quickly if stored near onions.To prevent potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes!