- 1/2 kg Paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 small Green capsicum
- 6-8 medium Bhavnagri Green Chilies
- 2 medium Onions, sliced
- 6-7 Onions
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 4 Green Cardamoms, crushed
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2 small Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 3/4 cup Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Cut capsicum into 1¼ inch pieces. Add green cardamoms, cumin seeds, coriander seeds and sliced onions to the pan and saute till onions are well browned.
- Remove stems of Bhavnagri chillies and halve them vertically. Cut paneer into thick batons.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and tomatoes to the pan, mix well and saute for 2 minutes. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder.
- Mix well and add capsicum, Bhavnagri chillies and yogurt. Mix again, cover and cook on low heat till capsicum and Bhavnagri chillies are soft.
- Add salt and mix. Add ¼ cup water and mix.
- Add paneer and mix gently. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with hot chapattis and Naan.
Tip: Clean Vegetables & make them germ free by adding some salt or vinegar drops while washing them.