- 400 gm Boneless Chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Jeera (Cumin) powder 4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut (powdered coconut)
- Salt as per taste
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces. In a bowl add chicken and all other ingredients except coconut. Mix well. Let it marinate for 2-3 hours at room temperature.
- Pick kababs one by one and roll in the coconut powder, so that they are fully coated with it. Place on a dish in a ring and micro high uncovered for 2 minutes.
- Turn over the kababs and again micro high for 2 minutes.
- Let it stand for 1-2 minutes. Remove to a serving plate and serve hot with green mint chutney.
Tip: To reduce fat by about 10 grams per serving, remove the skin from the chicken before marinating it.