- 1 Cup Sabudana
- 2 Large Boiled and Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Roasted ground Peanut
- 2 Green Chillies
- Sendha Namak (to taste)
- Soak the sabudana in water for about two hours. Drain off excess water.
- Mix together sabudana, mashed potatoes, ground peanuts, chopped green chillies, and salt.
- Take small balls and flatten like cutlets between palm of your hands. Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry vadas till golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Tip: Always make sure that the potatoes are boiled well in advance and cooled before you use them. It would be better if they can be refrigerated for a short time. This helps the starch in the potatoes to settle down and the tikkis will not be gooey.