- 2 cups Sama Chawal
- 1 Large tomato
- 2 tbsp Chopped green coriander
- 200 gms Paneer
- ½ Cup Grated Khoya
- 2 tbsp Singhade ka atta
- 4 tbsp Desi Ghee/Oil
- 2 Green chilies
- Sendha namak
- Finely chop the green chilies and the coriander. Mash the khoya, 1 tbsp singhada ka atta and paneer well till smooth as a dough.
- Make small marble sized balls. Roll the balls in singhada ka atta and roll again between palms.
- Deep fry the balls till golden in colour.
- Heat a tbsp. ghee or oil. Add the sama ka chawal and fry till lightly coloured, Add the sendha namak to taste and 2 cup water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cook till almost done.
- Remove from heat and cover and set aside covered for 10-12 minutes or till all the moisture is absorbed.
- Fluff up using a fork. Chop tomato into dices.
Tip: Peel and cut potatoes and boil them in water in which a little vinegar is added . It will retain their texture & will be done in no time.It will also avoid bad odor and to give a good color to old potatoes.