- 4 Potatoes boiled
- 300 gms Mozzarella cheese
- 300 gm Veg Mayonnaise
- 3-4 Red Chillies, roughly chopped
- 7-8 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 4-5 tsp Whit Wine Vinegar
- 7-8 Black Pepper, crushed
- 2 tbsp Chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- ½ cup Bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 500 ml Oil
- Salt to taste
For Cheese Croquettes:
- In a bowl add grated boiled potatoes, salt, crushed black pepper, chilli flakes, oregano mix the ingredients. Add bread crumbs to the mixture to bind it.
- Now cut the mozzarella cheese into rectangular pieces to get the stringy effect.
- Now flatten the potato mixture with fingers and place the cheese piece in the center.
- Roll the mixture to for a patty. Now roll the patty on corn starch.
- In a bowl add water and corn starch, Dip the patty in corn starch mixture and then roll them on the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the patty for 3-4 mins.
- Serve hot with Mayo sauce.
- In a bowl soak roughly chopped chillies, chopped garlic and sugar in white wine vinegar for 3-4 hours.
- Blend the mixture in a mixer. Add the paste to veg mayonnaise and mix well.
For Mayo Sauce:
Tip: Do not discard strained tea leaves. Add them to the soil of rose plants, to act as an excellent Manure. If you have many plants, feed one a day, in rotation.