- 20-30 small Prawns
- 2 Cup Rice
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 green Chilli
- 4 Cups Water
- 8 France Beans
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- A pinch Ajinomoto
- 1 tsp minced Ginger
- Use uncooked frozen shrimp without tail and head.
- Chop French beans. Peel and cut carrot into one and a half inch long thin strips. Chop onion and green chili finely.
- Wash and soak rice in four cups of water for one hour.
- Cook rice till almost done but not fully.
- Heat oil and fry onion, grated ginger and green chili lightly.
- Add carrot and beans and cook for three minutes.
- Add prawns and cook for two minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook for two minutes, add cooked rice and salt. Fry for fifteen minutes with stirring.
- Add Soya sauce and ajinomoto and mix well.
Tip: Grill fish to remove excess fat and add flavour.