- 4 cups Basmati Rice
- ½ Lemon
- 6 Green Chilli
- 200 gms Ghee
- 1 chopped Onion
- 300 gms Chicken
- 3 tsp Chilli powder
- 2 chopped Tomato
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 4 cups Coconut milk
- 100 gms Cashewnuts
- 200 gms Ginger-Garlic paste
- Mint leaves & Coriander leaves
- 10 gms each of Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom
- Add ghee to a pan and fry the chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Grind cashewnuts, cloves, cinamon, cardamom , green chillies, mint and coriander leaves.
- Add the mixture to the ghee.
- Add ginger & garlic paste, garam masala and chilli powder to it.
- Now add chicken to it.
- Add coconut milk to the mixture and add salt to taste.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and add the rice.
- Add the lemon juice to it and then let the rice to be cooked.
Tip: Grill chicken to remove excess fat and add flavour. Instead of sauteing in stews and braised dishes, grill to remove fat and save on clean-up.