- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 stick Butter
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a tube pan.
- Sift flour, salt, and baking powder and set aside.
- Cream eggs and sugar. Add to flour mixture.
- Bring milk and butter to a boil, then gradually add to mixture with vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
Tip: To avoid breaking and crumbling, cool bar cookies and cakes completely before cutting.