- 2 Eggs
- 2¼ cups Flour
- 2/3 cup Honey
- ½ cup White Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy Peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Measure all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until well mixed.
- Shape dough into one and a half inch balls. Place 3 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Dip a fork into flour and press deeply across top of each cookie; repeat in opposite direction.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
Tip: To prevent nuts and fruits from sinking to the bottom of a cake during baking, warm them a bit in the oven and toss them with flour. Shake off excess flour before mixing them into the batter.