- 2½ tbsp Milk
- 80 gms Flour
- 40 gms Butter
- Vanilla Essence
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- 50 gms Castor Sugar
- 40 gms Desiccated coconut
- Sieve flour and baking powder.
- Cream the butter and sugar very well.
- Add flour, coconut, vanilla essence and make a soft dough with milk.
- Roll the dough into a square butter paper and chill it till hard. (Don't freeze)
- Bake at 175 C till done.
Tip: Having trouble removing muffins or cakes from their pans? Place a wet towel beneath the hot pan and they'll usually lift out easily.