- 250 gm boneless, skinless Chicken breast
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Hot Chilli sauce
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 cup Cauliflower
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- ¾ cup sliced Carrots
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 2 cups chopped Tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh Spinach leaves
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, heat oil.
- Sauté chicken until slightly brown.
- Remove chicken to a bowl.
- Add onions, garlic and carrots to the pan, stirring until onions begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pan along with cauliflower, tomatoes and broth.
- Simmer, partially covered, for 20-25 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and seasonings and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Tip: Prepare cold soups with degreased chicken stock.