- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2½ cups Four
- Orange glaze
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Orange juice
- 1 3/4 cans Pumpkin
- ½ cup chopped Nuts
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Combine butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl; beat until creamy.
- Add egg, pumpkin, orange juice and orange peel; beat until combined.
- Gradually add flour mixture; beat until combined. Stir in nuts. Drop dough by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Spread each cookie with about half a teaspoon of orange Glaze.
- For Orange Glaze combine one and a half cup powdered sugar, 3 tbsp orange juice and half teaspoon of grated orange peel in medium bowl until smooth.
Tip: If using glass baking pans instead of metal ones, reduce the oven temperature by 25º F.