- 210 gm Pineapple
- 750 gm Chicken
- 50 gm Cream
- 10 gm Salt
- 100 gm Honey
- 50 gm Lemon
- 4 leaves of Lettuce
- 10 gm Mustard paste
- 200 gm Mayonnaise sauce
- 10 gm White Pepper powder
- Boil the chicken and cut into pieces.
- Cut the slices of pineapple and mix with mayonnaise sauce.
- Add lemon, honey and cream, mustard paste and seasoning according to taste.
- Arrange lettuce as a bed in the salad bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients and decorate. Serve chilled.
Tip: Chicken livers won't spatter if you prick them first with a fork before cooking.