- 2 boiled Eggs
- Lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup thick Cream
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 4-5 Pineapple slices
- 2 Chicken breasts, boiled, shredded
- Mix mayonnaise and cream.
- Squeeze the pineapple slices well to remove the excess syrup.
- Chop into small pieces.
- Add shredded chicken and chopped pineapple to the mayonnaise. Mix.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Arrange lettuce all around a shallow dish.
- Pour the salad.
- Garnish with hard boiled eggs.
- Serve chilled.
Tip: Roast diced onions, carrots, and celery in the pan right along with chicken. With the vegetables cooked down and flavored with the meat juices, you've the base for a wonderful gravy.