- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 bunch Lettuce
- ½ bunch Spinach
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Black Pepper to taste
- Salt according to taste
- 1 flake Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped Dill pickles
- 24 medium Prawns, cooked and shelled
- Wash the spinach and lettuce in several changes of cold water. Drain and dry well.
- Tear the spinach and lettuce leaves in half if desired or leave whole.
- Arrange the greens on a platter.
- Combine the oil, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, dill pickles and salt and pepper. Whip with a fork until well blended.
- Toss prawns in the dressing and arrange the prawns down the centre of the platter on the salad greens.
Tip: To know how long to cook fish, measure at the thickest point, then allow 10 minutes per inch. This applies to all methods of cooking, such as broiling, frying, grilling, poaching, and steaming.