- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 bunch Lettuce
- ½ bunch Spinach
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Black Pepper to taste
- Salt according to taste
- 1 flake Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped Dill pickles
- 24 medium Prawns, cooked and shelled
- Wash the spinach and lettuce in several changes of cold water. Drain and dry well.
- Tear the spinach and lettuce leaves in half if desired or leave whole.
- Arrange the greens on a platter.
- Combine the oil, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, dill pickles and salt and pepper. Whip with a fork until well blended.
- Toss prawns in the dressing and arrange the prawns down the centre of the platter on the salad greens.
Tip: If there is smell emating from the fish rub gram flour thoroughly to it, keep it for sometime and then wash it under water.