- 2 Apples
- 3 tbsp Curd
- ½ tsp Mint leaves
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Tomato purée
- Few drops of lemon juice
- A pinch ground White Pepper
- 225 gms cooked, peeled Prawns
- Combine the yoghurt, mayonnaise, tomato purée, Mint and Pepper in a bowl and stir in the prawns.
- Just before serving, core and slice the apples. Sprinkle with a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Arrange the apple slices on a serving plate and spoon over the prawns.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve immediately.
Tip: Use a shallow four to five-inch pot with a large opening, and cook shrimp uncovered to lessen the fishy odor.