- 2 tbsp Oil
- 250 gms Rice
- 4 Plums, sliced
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground Ginger
- ½ cup sliced green Onions
- 2 cups cooked boneless Chicken breast cubes
- Prepare rice; cool to room temperature.
- Combine rice, chicken, green onions and sliced plums in large mixing bowl.
- To prepare dressing, combine oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and ginger; pour over rice mixture and toss lightly.
- Chill until served.
Tip: Chicken livers won't spatter if you prick them first with a fork before cooking.