- 50 ml Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 500 ml shredded Coconut
- 150 ml sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat the oven to 325° F (165° C). Grease a cookie sheet.
- Stir the flour and coconut in a large mixing bowl with a wooden spoon. Add the milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheet. Make sure they are at least 2 inches 5 cm apart. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cookies turn golden brown.
- Remove them from the cookie sheet with a spatula. Place on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.