- Oil for frying
- ½ kg minced Meat
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 200 gm Red Pepper
- 2 tsp chopped Garlic
- 2 ½ tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp fresh Bread crumbs
- 100 gm roasted Cashewnuts
- 3 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
- 2 Green Chilli, seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Peanut butter
- 60 ml Coconut cream
- 250 ml Chicken stock
- 4 tbsp sweet Chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
- For the burgers, deseed and quarter the peppers. Grill until the skin blackens.
- Peel away skin and chop the peppers.
- Combine with remaining burger ingredients. Blend and shape into patties. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Shallow fry in hot oil until cooked through.
- For the sauce, combine the ingredients in a pan. Bring to a simmer while whisking until thickened. Stir in coriander.
- Season and serve with the burgers.