- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Milk
- 5 tbsp Cocoa
- ½ cup Butter
- 1¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Kishmish
- 200 gm Biscuits
- ½ tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Walnut, chopped
- Mix the cocoa and sugar. Melt the butter in a sauce-pan over very low heat.
- Beat in the cocoa-sugar mixture along with the egg.
- Cook over gentle heat for 10 minutes until the mixture is smooth and starts coating the back of the spoon. Do not allow to boil.
- Add the chopped nuts, raisins, vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Pour some of the mixture into the greased tray/tin to cover the entire base. Keep the rest warm.
- Dip a biscuit in milk, shake out the excess milk, and cover the chocolate layer with the biscuits. The biscuits should be kept in an overlapping manner with each biscuit covering one half of the other. When the biscuit layer is complete, pour some more chocolate and repeat the process, topping with a chocolate layer.
- Cover with waxed paper, press down lightly, leave in cool place for a few hours.
- Cut into squares.