- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to tase
- Red Chilli powder
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 1 Tomato,chopped
- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 Capsicum, chopped
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fry onions, add tomato and capsicum and saute for a minute.
- Add salt, chilli powder and eggs . Mix well. Fry till done.
- Add coriander leaves in it and keep aside.
- Now, prepare the wheat dough and make small balls of it.
- Stuff the egg mixture and make the paranthas and fry.
- Serve hot with butter or chutney.